Area Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing

Sector:
Field Sales
Category:
Specification, Contractors
Role:
Architects, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
Region:
South East, South Wales, West Midlands, East Midlands
Location:
North Home Counties, Midlands across to Wales
Salary Description:
£35,000 - £40,000 + 5% on all net sales
Posted:
29-Sep-21
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
394190-8022-21208

Area Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing

Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Roofing / Waterproofing

Industry Sector: Area Sales, Technical Sales, Specification Sales, Roofing, Roofing Systems, Roof Refurbishment, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing Systems, Waterproof Membranes, Damp Proofing Membranes, Architects, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, House builders

Area to be covered: North Home Counties, Midlands across to Wales (depending on where you’re based will determined the exact territory you’ll cover)

Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000 + 5% on all net sales

Benefits: Fully expensed company car & benefits

The role of the Technical Sales Manager roofing & waterproofing systems will involve:

• Field sales position selling a combination of waterproof roof coatings and liquid applied waterproofing systems onto exterior building envelope applications
• 85% of your time will be spent selling to main contractors, sub-contractors and installers
• The remaining portion of your time will be spent generating specifications via architects and specifiers
• Inheriting a brand new territory, year one you will be expected to turnover £500k, year two £1m
• Working with typical order values of between £8k - £12k
• 90% of your time will be generating new business leads and the remaining 10% will be managing existing accounts
• Working closely with Sales Director

The ideal applicant will be a Technical Sales Manager – roofing & waterproofing systems with:

• Must have sold a roofing related product / system previously
• Ideally waterproofing however not essential
• Must have sold to either main contractors, sub-contractors and installers OR generated specification with architects and specifiers (ideally both)
• Ideally have a technical understanding of liquid waterproofing products
• Ideally have contact within the industry
• Specification sales experience within a technical building product
• Ideally refurbishment construction industry experience
• Strong self-motivation, with a self-starter attitude to new business
• IT literate, with strong communicational skills

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, with an enviable reputation in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on surpassing client and candidate expectations again and again. Our core focus is within the Area Sales, Technical Sales, Specification Sales, Roofing, Roofing Systems, Roof Refurbishment, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing Systems, Waterproof Membranes, Damp Proofing Membranes, Architects, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, House builders


Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Paul Nicholas
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings