Specification Sales Manager – Ventilation Products

Job Sector:
Specification, Contractors
Role:
M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors
Region:
Greater London, South East
Location:
RG, HP, SL, UB, TW, KT, W, SW, WC, EC1, EC2
Salary Description:
£39,000 - £51,500 (depending on exp) + bonus
Posted:
02-Sep-21
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
353592-7083-21229

Specification Sales Manager – Ventilation Products

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Ventilation Products

Industry Sector: Air Movement Systems, Air Handling Units, Ventilation, Ventilation Systems, Air Conditioning, Extract Fans, Ducting, Heat Recovery, HVAC, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Specification Sales, Residential Specification, Residential Housing, Social Housing, Local Authority Housing

Area to be covered: RG, HP, SL, UB, TW, KT, W, SW, WC, EC1, EC2

Remuneration: £39,000 - £51,500 (depending on exp) + bonus

Benefits: BMW 320 / Audi / Merc company car OR car allowance + comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Ventilation will involve:

• Specification sales position selling a comprehensive manufactured range of ventilation / air movement systems
• 100% concentration on sales for residential market sector
• All of your time will be spent generating specifications with M&E consultants for the residential market sector
• Will have a smaller element of following project through to M&E contractors, however there is a dedicated contractor sales team
• 70% of your time will be spent account managing existing account, the remaining 30% will be spent generating new business relationship
• Inheriting as well established territory currently turning over £2m+
• Dealing with typical projects of around £50k - £150k+

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager – Ventilation with:

• Must have specification sales experience selling into M&E consultants & M&E contractors
• Must have sold a HVAC product ideally ventilation / air movement systems would consider; boilers, pumps, plastic pipework, radiators, air handling units, chillers, valves, fan coils, grills, dampers etc
• Ideally have contacts in the ventilation market sector
• Experience of selling solutions and not just on price
• A self-starter with genuine hunger and desire to achieve
• Dynamic ‘go getter’ and not a ‘plodder’
• Results orientated, energetic, personable
• A team player who is highly organised

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Air Movement Systems, Air Handling Units, Ventilation, Ventilation Systems, Air Conditioning, Extract Fans, Ducting, Heat Recovery, HVAC, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Specification Sales, Residential Specification, Residential Housing, Social Housing, Local Authority Housing

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Paul Nicholas
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings