Senior Sales Executive/ Office Manager – Hardware & Components
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive/ Office Manager – Hardware & Components
Job reference Number: 201927-5204-21286
Industry Sector: Construction, Automotive, Marine, OEM, Manufacturing, Furniture Manufacturers, Field Sales, B2B Sales, Hardware, Components, KBB Hardware, Architectural Hardware, Industrial Sales, Industrial & Distribution
Areas to be covered: UK – based Surrey
Remuneration: £27,000 - £35,000 + £4,000-£12,000 bonus paid quarterly
Benefits: £350 car allowance & benefits package
The role of the Senior Sales Executive/ Office Manager – Hardware & Components will involve:
• Office based/ work from home position, responsible for 3-4 field sales representatives
• Supporting the field sales team with the product promotions and exhibitions
• Assisting with customer queries/ problems
• Allocating coverage of exhibitions, ensuring 5 customer visits 4 days per week is achieved by field sales team, upkeep of CRM system etc.
• Training field sales team on new products/ weekly teams meetings
• Taking ownership of important customer projects/ OEM products etc. (small part of role)
• Key account management of large accounts e.g. John Lewis, M&S, Mothercare etc.
• Field sales executives spend 50% of their time selling into the KBB hardware sector, 50% other industries such as industrial, automotive, marine, manufacturing, OEM, distributors etc.
• KBB hardware and components include; hinges, handles, catches, hooks, brackets, fasteners and knobs
• Managing order values ranging from £1k-£100k depending on size and scope
• No dedicated sales target for this position, but our client is striving to get back to pre-pandemic levels of growth (20-25%)
The ideal applicant will be a Senior Sales Executive/ Office Manager – Hardware & Components with:
• Must have a B2B field sales experience
• Ideally sold some associated products to hardware or components
• Open to various industries including; KBB, furniture manufacture, construction, manufacturing, industrial, automotive etc.
• Must be able to create long term relationships and loyalty
• Passionate and committed
• Autonomous/ self sufficient
• Be able to demonstrate longevity/ career development
• Ideally with some higher education
• Specific knowledge of hardware products hinges, handles, catches, hooks, brackets, fixings, fasteners and knobs is not essential