Contracts Manager – Roofing Contract Services

Sector:
Project Manager / Contracts Manager
Category:
Any
Role:
Any
Region:
North West
Location:
Manchester
Salary:
£42,000 to £42,000 per annum
Salary Description:
+ Discretionary Bonus
Posted:
17-Nov-21
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
811911-3211-21321

Contracts Manager – Roofing Contract Services

Job Title: Contracts Manager – Roofing Contract Services

Industry Sector: Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Waterproofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Liquid Applied, Flat Roofing Systems, Single Ply, Sheeting, Cladding, Specifiers, Specialist Roofing Contractor, Refurbishment, New Build, Flat Roofing, Roofing

Area to be covered: North West (M60 & M62 corridor)

Remuneration: £42,000 + Discretionary bonus

Benefits: £6,000 car allowance & comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Contracts Manager – Roofing Contract Services will involve:
• Contracts Manager position promoting a high quality range of flat roofing contract services; cold applied liquid, built up felt, hot melt, green roofs, solar, and single ply
• Managing all aspects of the contracts from the tender stage all the way through to the completion
• Writing up health and safety documents for each individual site
• Monitoring all site activity; organising all site workers, collating risk assessments and carrying out health and safety checks
• Liaising with buyers for the delivery of all materials that will be needed on site and ensuring they arrive on time
• Liaising with quantity surveyors and commercial managers ensuring all works are moving smoothly that project deadlines are adhered to, whilst maintaining project cost plans
• Liaising with clients and providing reports for the project
• Attending pre-contract meetings and progress meetings with clients
• Maintaining good working knowledge of current contracts, acts, and legislation
• Electronically documenting all contract-related correspondence, identifying and recording progress and problems
• Managing up to 10 contracts that range in value between £50k to £2m
• 70% of your time will be field based, the remaining 30% in the office, this will vary due to how many projects are on the go
• Predominantly working on commercial projects such as: local authorities, NHS, schools

The ideal applicant will be a Contracts Manager – Roofing Contract Services industry with:
• Must have a proven track record in Project/Contract management in the roofing market sector
• Must have 5 years’ experience as a contract manager, would consider someone who has worked up the ranks from the tools or someone who has done relevant qualifications and made the step from supervisor role
• Must work well as a team and “fit the culture”
• Must have CSCS card
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Confident and articulate
• Ability to plan and organise deliverables
• High self confidence

The Company:
• Est. 20 Years
• Circa 50 employees
• Circa £10m turnover

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Sales Jobs, Construction sales vacancies and Specification sales positions within: Waterproofing, Liquid Applied Waterproofing, Waterproofing Membranes, Liquid Applied, Flat Roofing Systems, Single Ply, Sheeting, Cladding, Architects, Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Specifiers, Specialist Roofing Contractor, Refurbishment, New Build, Flat Roofing, Roofing

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Charlie Schofield
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings