Internal Sales Executive – Composite Decking

Sector:
Internal Sales
Category:
Any
Role:
Any
Region:
Greater London, South East
Location:
Stevenage
Salary:
£35,000 to £35,000 per annum
Salary Description:
+ uncapped commission giving OTE £65,000+
Posted:
11-May-22
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
893994-7234-2268

Internal Sales Executive – Composite Decking
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive – Composite Decking

Industry Sector: Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Composite Decking, Decking, Timber Decking, Composite Balustrades, Cladding, Composite Fencing, Acoustic Panels, Decking, Timber, Merchants, Independent Merchants, National Merchants, Timber Merchants, Developers, Hard Landscaping, Exterior Building Products
Location: Stevenage or surrounding areas
Remuneration: £35,000 + uncapped commission giving OTE £65,000+
Benefits: travel expenses and benefits package

The role of the Internal Sales Executive – Composite Decking will involve:
• Internal sales position selling a new high end range of composite decking, cladding, and balustrades into the commercial market sector
• 70% of your time will be spent selling to / dealing with the distributors channels with national & independent timber & builders merchants
• The remaining 30% of your time will be selling to main contractors, developers, sub-contractors and end users
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Individual target to achieve £500k turnover
• Project value range from £3,000 - £1m depending on customer / project size and scope
• Commercial projects such as: hotels, office blocks, restaurants, caravan parks and schools
• Regularly reporting into director
• Ensuring the CRM system is organised and updated
• Will be based from the Stevenage office 80% of the week and out on the road the remaining 20% of the time
The ideal applicant will be Internal Sales Executive – Composite Decking with:
• Ideally will have sold a related building product such as: timber products, composite decking, cladding, panelling systems, balustrades, acoustic panels, concrete panels and composite & aluminium fencing
• Must have experience dealing with national / independent building / timber merchants
• Would consider someone working for a timber merchant with good product and contractor experience
• Must be commercially astute: appreciation for profit margins, presenting, communication and exceptional negotiation skills
• Ideally have sold to main contractors, developers and sub-contractors
• Ideally have transferable contacts within the fencing industry
• Well presented, determined, analytical with genuine integrity
• excellent presentation and communication skills
• Computer applications and to think creatively, analytically and commercially are also highly desirable
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Composite Decking, Decking, Timber Decking, Composite Balustrades, Cladding, Composite Fencing, Acoustic Panels, Decking, Timber, Merchants, Independent Merchants, National Merchants, Timber Merchants, Developers, Hard Landscaping, Exterior Building Products

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Charlie Schofield
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings