Technical Manager – Masonry Repair Systems

Sector:
Field Sales, Estimator / Surveyor, Technical / Engineering
Category:
Specification, Contractors
Role:
Architects, Civil Engineering, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
Region:
Greater London, South East
Location:
Brentford or surrounding areas
Salary Description:
£60,000 - £65,000 + 15% bonus
Posted:
03-Aug-22
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
129813-4760-22144

Technical Manager – Masonry Repair Systems

Job Title: Technical Manager – Masonry Repair Systems

Industry Sector: Masonry Repair Systems, Masonry Support Systems, Concrete, Concrete Framed Structures, Damp Proofing, Remedial Works, Micro Piles, Wall Ties, Concrete Accessories, Structural Concrete Products, Steel Products, Steel Fixings, Fixings, Anchors, Support Systems, Building Products, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineering, Façade Fixing Products, Brickwork Contractors, Structural Engineering, Engineering, Engineer, Geotechnical, Geospatial, Technical Engineer, Technical Manager

Location: Brentford or surrounding areas

Remuneration: £60,000 - £65,000 + 15% bonus

Benefits: Company Car & Comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Technical Engineer – Masonry Repair Systems will involve:

• Technical Manager / Engineer position promoting a high quality range of masonry repair systems
• Working out of the office 1 day per week, the rest of your time will be spent on site
• 60% of your time will be spent on site offering technical support and surveying the remaining 40% will be spent selling
• Dealing with structural engineers, main contractors, approved installers and architects
• Bridging the gap between the technical, in house structural engineer and sales teams
• Working on predominantly refurbishment projects such as building trade, roads, bridges, private rented sector (PRS), education, office blocks, high-rise residential, retail, rail & lintels
• Prepare engineering judgment based project remedial schemes and assess the validity of schemes proposed by external staff and network of approved suppliers
• Supporting the Technical Sales Managers
• Delivering CPD presentations
• Responsible for conducting tests on site
• Assessing what codes are required
• Attending sales meetings and offering technical advice and input

The ideal applicant will be Technical Engineer – Masonry Repair Systems with:

• Must have structural / civil engineering experience
• Must be commercially astute
• Ideally will have a technical sales background
• Ideally have an accredited degree in civil / structural engineering degree such as: geotechnical/piling degree
• Masonry repairs / piling design would be a big advantage to the tole
• Excellent technical understanding of buildings and masonry systems
• Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Personable, team player, people person, driven and enthusiastic

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Masonry Repair Systems, Masonry Support Systems, Concrete, Concrete Framed Structures, Damp Proofing, Remedial Works, Micro Piles, Wall Ties, Concrete Accessories, Structural Concrete Products, Steel Products, Steel Fixings, Fixings, Anchors, Support Systems, Building Products, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineering, Façade Fixing Products, Brickwork Contractors, Structural Engineering, Engineering, Engineer, Geotechnical, Geospatial, Technical Engineer, Technical Manager

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Paul Nicholas
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings