Technician – Concrete Admixtures

Sector:
Technical / Engineering
Category:
Any
Role:
Any
Region:
East Midlands
Location:
Daventry
Salary:
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
Posted:
15-Jun-22
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
Job reference Number: 305979-3624-22166

Technician – Concrete Admixtures
Job Title: Technician – Concrete Admixtures
Industry Sector: Technician, Chemical Admixtures, Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Readymix Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, Chemicals, Ready Mix Manufacturers, Concrete Manufacturers, Precast Concrete Manufacturers, Paving Manufacturers, Coatings, Resins, Screeds, Cement Additives, Cement, Adhesives, Grouts
Location: Daventry or surrounding areas
Remuneration: £25,000 - £30,000 + 10% of basic salary

Benefits: Company Van & Comprehensive Benefits Package

The role of the Technician – Concrete Admixtures will involve:
• Technician position, dealing with a high quality manufactured range of chemical admixtures used in the manufacture of cement, concrete and construction systems such as coatings, resins, sealants, adhesives and grouts
• Working along the technical team to provide technical support to existing and potential clients internally and externally
• Planning trials and carrying out scientific comparison work
• Helping with R&D projects to develop new and improved products
• Resolving technical issues & complaints
• Conducting site tests, site improvement meetings and development trials
• 60% of your time will be lab based, the remaining will be 40% site based
• Reporting into the Technical Director
The ideal applicant will be Technician – Concrete Admixtures with:
• Must have technician experience dealing with concrete related products such as; precast concrete, ready mix concrete, concrete admixtures, cement admixtures, chemicals admixtures, grouts, resins, screeds
• Physically demanding role with lifting and manual handling involved
• Full UK driving license
• Ideally will have a concrete related qualification
• Positive, energetic and confident individual
• Driven, organised and strong relationship builder
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Technical Construction Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Technical Construction Jobs, Technical Construction vacancies and Specification positions within: Technician, Chemical Admixtures, Admixtures, Concrete, Precast Concrete, Readymix Concrete, Block Paving, Masonry, Raw Materials, Chemicals, Ready Mix Manufacturers, Concrete Manufacturers, Precast Concrete Manufacturers, Paving Manufacturers, Coatings, Resins, Cement Additives, Cement, Adhesives, Grouts

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Charlie Schofield
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings