Sales Representative – Insulation & Drywall

Sector:
Internal Sales
Category:
Any
Role:
Any
Region:
Greater London
Location:
East London
Salary:
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum
Posted:
11-Jul-22
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
101563-1950-22188

Sales Representative – Insulation & Drywall

Job Title: Sales Representative – Insulation & Drywall

Industry Sector: Structural Insulation, Roof Insulation, Drywall, Ceilings, Fire protection, Construction Materials, Housebuilders, Main Contractors, Dry Lining Contractors, Roofing Contractors and other specialist sub Contractors

Office based: Beckton

Remuneration: £30,000-£40,000

The role of the Sales Representative – Insulation & Drywall will involve:

• Sales Representative role promoting a distributed range of specialist insulation and drywall products for the construction industry
• Promoting structural insulation, roofing insulation, drywall, ceilings and fire protection products, with 75% of your time being focused on HVAC products such as pipes and duckworth’s, and the remaining 25% focusing on fire protection products such as fire barriers
• Targeting specialist insulation and drywall contractors
• Responsibilities include dealing with customers, cold calling, dealing with existing customers, processing orders and developing your own sales
• Initially office based however as you progress in the role you will have scope to go out on the road
• KPI’s and targets will be determined after a few months
• Dealing with projects such as Battersea Power Station

The ideal applicant will be a Sales Representative – Insulation & Drywall with:

• Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within the construction industry from a manufacturer or distributor background
• Open in terms of product as the skills required are adaptable and training will be provided
• Open to backgrounds outside of construction industry, for example retail and customer service
• Must be willing and display a ready to go attitude
• Must be flexible and a team player
• Must be phone and computer literate
• Be a good communicator

The Company:
• Est. 40+ years
• 150+ employees
• £60m+ UK turnover

If your experience matches the requirements above please do not hesitate to contact Mitchell Maguire on 01625 527207 or simply apply by forwarding us a copy of your CV. Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Sales Jobs and Construction Sales Vacancies within: Structural Insulation, Roof Insulation, Drywall, Ceilings, Fire protection, Construction Materials, Housebuilders, Main Contractors, Dry Lining Contractors, Roofing Contractors and other specialist sub Contractors

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Charlie Schofield
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings