Area Sales Manager – Power Generators

Sector:
Field Sales
Category:
Contractors, End Users
Role:
Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
Region:
North West, Yorkshire, North East
Location:
North
Salary Description:
£40,000-£42,000 neg (depending on experience) + 25% bonus
Posted:
19-Jul-22
Start Date:
Recruiter:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Job Ref:
653686-5239-22200

Area Sales Manager – Power Generators

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Power Generators

Industry Sector: Diesel Generators, Generators, Solar Power Generators, Hybrid Renewables, Renewable Energy, Solar, Renewables, Hire, Rental Generators, Rental Companies, Construction Companies, End Users, Tier 1 Contractors, Contractors, Main Contractors

Area to be covered: North

Remuneration: £40,000-£42,000 neg (depending on experience) + 25% bonus

Benefits: Golf hybrid company car OR £500 car allowance & full benefits package

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Power Generators will involve:

• Field sales position, promoting a distributed range of hybrid power generators
• Providing a more environmentally friendly and cost effect generator (both on CO2 emissions & fuel costs)
• Selling to rental companies to increase their fleet size or the end-user such as: construction companies, tier 1 contractors & tier 2 contractors
• Inheriting a well-established area currently turning over circa £4m
• Will have some on-going account to go after
• Circa 70% new business the remaining 30% account managing
• Attending sales meetings at head office to ensure that all the team are fully up to date with all projects

The ideal applicant will be a Area Sales Manager – Power Generators with:

• Must have generator sales experience
• Ideally both diesel and hybrid power generator sales experience (would consider one or the other)
• Ideally hybrid power generator / renewables knowledge or experience
• Ideally working for a competitor
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Established network of industry contacts preferred
• Comfortable travelling to clients sites
• Technically competent

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: Diesel Generators, Generators, Solar Power Generators, Hybrid Renewables, Renewable Energy, Solar, Renewables, Hire, Rental Generators, Rental Companies, Construction Companies, End Users, Tier 1 Contractors, Contractors, Main Contractors

Contact Details:
Mitchell Maguire Limited
Tel: 01625 527 207
Contact: Paul Nicholas
Email:

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings