Mitchell Maguire Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mitchell Maguire Ltd of Blackbox Business Centre, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5ER. Reference ZA055944
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mitchellmaguire.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Additional information we hold
In order to provide you with the most effective recruitment service, we ask you to provide us with your CV and personal data such as – name, address, telephone number, email address, current job title and current company information, salary and package details, notice period, previous employment details, driving licence details, career aspirations and motives, personal identification information in order to confirm your legal right to work in the UK and any other relevant information to help provide you with the most effective service.
We also hold your permission to be contacted by us for the duration of your job search and to hold your details on our in house recruitment database for a period of 60 months.
What do we do with the information we hold?
Mitchell Maguire Limited uses your personal data to ensure that you receive relevant information regarding current and future career opportunities that might be of interest to you and so that you can benefit fully from the recruitment services we provide.
Key aims and principles:
- We will store and process your details in our secure recruitment database solely for the purposes of providing work-finding services.
- We will keep accurate and up to date information
- We will contact you by any of the means you have given us – usually by phone or E-Mail.
- Your details can be transferred to potential employers subject to your agreement in each case.
- Your details will never be passed to any other third party other than as mentioned above.
- Your details will be stored for a period of 60 months.
- You may request that we no longer contact you again and that we remove your details from our database.
Security of the information you have provided
Mitchell Maguire Limited is committed to ensuring that your information is kept securely. We review and improve our processes to ensure we offer the best possible data security to our customers. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your information we have invested in systems and procedures to safeguard and secure your details and the information we have collected from you.
All information is stored on a secure server which is located in the UK. Our safeguards include security software, passwords, firewalls, anti-virus software and physical security measures.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.