Upload CV

Upload
vacancy

Ben Steward

Recruitment Consultant

01625 527 207

ben@mitchellmaguire.co.uk

Internal Sales Advisor – Construction Products

Job Title: Internal Sales Advisor – Construction Products

Industry Sector: Building Products, Construction Products, Concrete Repair, Flooring, Formwork, Concreting, Grouts & Anchors, Sealants, Joint Fillers, Protective Coatings, Waterproofing, Damp Proofing, Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Sub Contractors, Merchants, Builders Merchants, Internal Sales, Sales Advisor, Technical Sales

Location: Bristol

Remuneration: £30,000 – £32,000 + discretionary annual bonus

Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package

The role of the Internal Sales Advisor – Construction Products will involve:

  • Internally based technical sales advisor position selling a distributed range of construction products such as: concrete repair, waterproofing, screeding, joint filling, grouts & anchors, sealants, protective coating etc.
  • 70% of your time will be spent selling into main contractors, sub-contractors and specialist contractors with the remaining 30% spent selling into builders merchants including: Keyline, Travis Perkins, Buildbase and Jewson
  • Inheriting circa 10-12 spending accounts that need day to day management
  • Pro-actively call accounts to maintain and nurture existing accounts
  • Supporting with helping manage 15-20 on-going projects such as hospitals etc
  • Will be expected to generate new business however this will be predominantly with existing accounts or accounts which have lapsed/ fell dormant
  • Working within a branch that is turning over £2.5m

The ideal applicant will be Internal Sales Advisor – Construction Products with:

  • Must have experience in construction sales, ideally account management focused
  • Ideally looking for someone with office sales experience within a national merchant: Jewson, Travis Perkins, Keyline, Buildbase, Selco etc. would also consider a trade counter sales person
  • Ideally have sold products such as: concrete repair, waterproofing, fire protection, screeding, joint filling, grouts & anchors, sealants, protective coating (not essential)
  • Enthusiastic
  • Professional, organised and driven

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Sales Jobs, Construction sales vacancies and Specification sales positions within: Building Products, Construction Products, Concrete Repair, Flooring, Formwork, Concreting, Grouts & Anchors, Sealants, Joint Fillers, Protective Coatings, Waterproofing, Damp Proofing, Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Sub Contractors, Merchants, Builders Merchants, Internal Sales, Sales Advisor, Technical Sales

Apply now

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.