Upload CV

Upload
vacancy

Paul Nicholas

Managing Consultant

01625 527 207

paul@mitchellmaguire.co.uk

Sales Manager – Parcel Boxes & Locker Systems

Job Title: Sales Manager – Safety Parcel & Locker Systems

Industry Sector: Mailboxes, Parcelboxes, Letterboxes, Lockers, Entrance Doors, Safety Products, Electronic Safety Systems, Doors, Barriers, Access Control, Security, Ironmongery, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification, Specifiers, Architects, Local Authorities, Housing Developers, Main Contractors, End Users, Commercial, Residential

Area to be covered: Predominately London & South East however will go after project nationally (will be required to travel to Ireland once a quarter on average)

Remuneration: £50,000 – £60,000 + circa £30,000 bonus

Benefits: company car and benefits package

The role of the Sales Manager – Safety Parcel & Locker Systems will involve:

  • Sales Manager position selling a comprehensive new range of electronic parcel boxes and safety lockers into the commercial market sector
  • Focus on multi use commercial living spaces & office blocks
  • 70% of your time will be selling to main contractors and developers
  • The remaining 30% will be spent getting specified with architects, developers and specifiers
  • Looking to add to a £1.5m turnover with extensive growth plans
  • Dealing with order values ranging from around £10k – £50k +
  • 30% of the time will be spent building new business relationship, with the remaining 70% focusing on managing and growing existing accounts

The ideal applicants will be a Sales Manager – Safety Parcel & Locker Systems with:

  • Must have a sold to either main contractors &developers OR specifiers & architects (ideally both)
  • Ideally sold entrance doors, mail boxes, lockers, ironmongery, access control, barriers etc however will be open for the right candidate
  • Must have transferable contacts within the construction industry
  • Must have a strong commercial awareness
  • Capable of reading and understanding technical drawings
  • Ideally a track record in presenting CPD presentations
  • Capable of generating new business relationships
  • Dynamic, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude, communicative and comfortable working in a large organisation

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Mailboxes, Parcelboxes, Letterboxes, Lockers, Entrance Doors, Safety Products, Electronic Safety Systems, Doors, Barriers, Access Control, Security, Ironmongery, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification, Specifiers, Architects, Local Authorities, Housing Developers, Main Contractors, End Users, Commercial, Residential

 

 

Apply now

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.