Upload CV

Upload
vacancy

Joe Thompson

Recruitment Consultant

01625 527 207

joseph@mitchellmaguire.co.uk

Contracts Manager – Glazing & Curtain Walling  

Job Title: Contracts Manager – Glazing & Curtain Walling

Job reference Number: 608515-8050-22266

Industry Sector: Project Manager, Contracts Manager, Glazing, Curtain Wall, Architectural Glazing, Steelwork, Aluminium, Bespoke Glazing, Partitions, Double Glazing, Facades, Frameless Glazing, Structural Glazing, Fenestration, Windows, Doors

Location: North West

Remuneration: £40,000 – £55,000

Benefits Package: Company Vehicle & Comprehensive Benefits Package

The role of the Contracts Manager – Glazing & Curtain Walling will involve:

  • Contracts Manager position overseeing projects from take-off through to completion
  • Managing projects from take-off through to completion
  • Liaise with the Quantity Surveying team to understand costing’s of projects
  • Liaising with subcontractors and main contractors
  • Organising the delivery of all materials that will be needed on site and ensuring they arrive on time
  • Keeping all works moving smoothly and ensuring that project deadlines are adhered to, whilst maintaining project cost plans
  • Liaising with clients and providing reports for the project
  • Attending pre-contract meetings and progress meetings  with clients
  • 70% will be site based (North West), the remaining 30% will be office based
  • Managing projects with value up to £2m

The ideal applicant will be a Contracts Manager – Glazing & Curtain Walling experience with:

  • Proven Contracts/Project Management experience within the glazing, windows, doors, curtain wall / fenestration market sector
  • Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal across all levels
  • Must have good people management skills
  • Resilient individual who can resolve site queries
  • Must be a proactive, open-minded and a motivated individual
  • Must have high attention to detail
  • Confident and articulate
  • Full UK driving license
  • CSCS Card

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Management Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Management Jobs, Construction Management Vacancies and Specification Management Positions within: Project Manager, Contracts Manager, Glazing, Curtain Wall, Architectural Glazing, Steelwork, Aluminium, Bespoke Glazing, Partitions, Double Glazing, Facades, Frameless Glazing, Structural Glazing, Fenestration, Windows, Doors

Apply now

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 2 MB.